Johnson Financial Group Inc. values your business and we thank you for your confidence in our firm. As our client, you trust us with your personal information. We respect that trust and want you to be aware of our commitment to protect the information you share in the course of doing business with us.
Your Rights as They Pertain to Your Personal Information
You have the right to:
- know why an organization collects, uses or discloses your personal information.
- expect an organization to handle your information reasonably and to not use it for any other purpose other than the one to which you consented.
- know who in an organization is responsible for protecting your information.
- expect an organization to protect your information from unauthorized disclosure.
- inspect the information an organization holds about you and make sure it is accurate, complete and current.
- expect an organization to destroy your information when requested and when no longer required for the intended purpose.
- confidentially complain to an organization about how it handles your information and to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada if need be.
Possible side effects The most common cialis pills canada side effects associated with Tadalafil. Simple cialis professional generates finest final results any time ingested one hour just before sexual activity, nonetheless the performance can easily previous right up until several hrs. Tadalfil works very nicely as it enables the penis to receive an enhanced level of blood in price of viagra pills the genital area to erect the penis. free cheap viagra Is there enough need out there for an iPhone case targeted particularly at globe travelers? That continues to be to blame.
What Types of Information We Collect, and How We Collect, Use and Disclose It
When you do business with us, we collect three types of information: personal, non-personal and anonymous. You share this information so that we may provide you with the products and services that best meet your needs. We assume your consent for our firm to use this information in an appropriate manner. We may use and disclose this information in order to:
- communicate with you in an timely and efficient manner, electronically (e.g. email, telephone)or physically (e.g. Canada Post).
- assess your application for investment, insurance and other services available to you by our firm.
- evaluate claims and underwriting risks when required.
- detect and prevent fraud.
- analyze business results.
- act as required or authorized by law.
What We Will NOT Do With Your Information
We do not sell client information to anyone. Nor do we share client information with organizations outside of our relationship with you that would use it to contact you about their own products or services.
We Strive to Protect Your Personal Information
All employees, associated advisors and suppliers who are granted access to client records understand the need to keep this information protected and confidential. They know they are to use the information only for the purpose intended. This expectation is clearly communicated. We’ve also established physical and systems safeguards, along with proper processes, to protect client information from unauthorized access or use.
Your Privacy Choices
By using this website, you consent for us to collect and maintain the information you submit to us. You may withdraw your consent at any time (subject to legal or contractual obligations and on providing us reasonable notice) by contacting our Privacy Officer in writing. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with requested products or services. We may occasionally use your personal information to advise you of products or services we believe may be of interest to you or fit your personal circumstances. If you would rather not receive this type of communication, please advise our Privacy Officer in writing.
Our Privacy Officer is:
Ian M. Johnson, B.A.S., CLU, CFP
Johnson Financial Group Inc.
1 – 2 Vata Court, Aurora ON L4G 4B6